The complexity and expense of customising, implementing and sustaining an effective Employee Wellness Programme can be a major challenge for any business.
That’s why these programmes are generally outsourced to EWP firms. They combine the skills of dietitians, psychologists, physical therapists, financial planners, counsellors, massage therapists etc to holistically address the physical, mental, social and financial well-being of employees so that they are productive.
Peak performance leads to productivity and profitability. If employees are healthy then so is the business. If the business is healthy (and its market!) then it can grow and employ more people. Output is directly proportionate to the collective performance of employees. The executives of the business are more effective if they too are healthy.
So how can a business provide tangible health benefits to its employees so that they can get well again, maintain optimal health and perform at their peak?
From what I have noticed, there seems to be a common (and intensive) EWP framework that serves to keep employees well. I certainly appreciate the combined professional approach to ‘iron out the wellness-creases’ in a company but this exercise can be expensive and it doesn’t always produce the intended results.
It’s high time that we accept that poor lifestyle habits are here to stay for the next few decades. The longer we allow sugar and refined carbohydrates to be staple foods the more burdensome lifestyle diseases will become on businesses and the state. People are not eating healthier and they are not any leaner than they were 5 years ago. The opposite is absolutely evident.
So how can we ensure that the overall physiology of employees is optimised regardless of their lifestyle habits or health condition?
The answer is quite simple: BEMER Physical Vascular Therapy. The technology has gained attention by some of Europe’s most monolithic health organisations and institutions: it is being considered by the EU’s Health Ministry as a viable and practical primary care solution for the continent’s most burdensome lifestyle diseases (which are mounting daily).
Physiology dictates that the cells of the body require an adequate supply oxygen and nutrients to function correctly. Cells that do not adequately receive oxygen and nutrients will begin to dysfunction and this is the underlying cause of disease.
So how do we stimulate excellent blood circulation without expecting the staff to spend hours every week doing rigorous cardiovascular exercise?
Just apply BEMER Physical Vascular Therapy 8 minutes every day. It’s that simple. If you think I’m crazy then you are mistaken! BEMER has been scientifically proven to positively influence several crucial blood flow parameters safely, reliably and measurably.
The Institute for Microcirculation in Berlin, under the leadership of Dr Rainer Klopp, has performed hundreds of evaluations on subjects to measure the physiological effects of BEMER Physical Vascular Therapy. Many papers have been published – please send me a request to have a 534-page volume DropBoxed to you, it’s 64MB.
These are the averages achieved after 30 days of single daily 8 minute treatments on phase 3 of BEMER application on the B.BODY module (the full body mat comprising 6 patented BEMER coils):
- 27% Improved vasomotion.
- 29% Increase in open capillaries (reperfusion), hence blood flow.
- 31% Increase in venular backstream.
- 29% Improvement in oxygen extraction.
- 21% ATP production increase.
- Watch the microcirculation videos.
When employees and executives spend at least 8 minutes applying BEMER at least once every day they will begin to experience relief and/or recovery from:
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) or Chronic Diseases of Lifestyle (CDLs) – diabetes and related complications, hypertension and cardiovascular conditions, arthritis, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, respiratory conditions, renal conditions, osteoporosis, macular degenration, multiple sclerosis, irritable bowel syndrome, sinusitis, cancers and all other blood circulation, bone, auto-immune and metabolic disorders.
- Communicable Diseases – HIV/AIDS (support), tuberculosis, influenza, malaria, tick-bite fever, hepatitis etc.
- Physical Trauma – all burns, bone fractures, lacerations, incisions, abrasions, bruises, brain and spinal accidents (stroke, head trauma, spinal cord injury etc), venomous and poisonous accidents, minor and radical surgery, dentistry, radiotherapy and chemotherapy etc.
- Physical, emotional & mental fatigue – intense labour activities, amateur & professional sport, work stress, PTSD and travel fatigue.
The body knows exactly how to heal itself. BEMER optimises crucial physiological process by having its greatest clinical effect on the microcirculation (the vast network of capillaries – the body’s tiniest blood vessels) where oxygen and nutrients are delivered to all cells of the body and where metabolic waste is extracted. The body begin to self-heal only when cells are metabolising efficiently.
BEMER has been subjected to more than 16 years of international academic research and clinical evaluations. With more than 6’000 satisfied users in South Africa you can be sure that your business will benefit from a BEMER-conscious staff that will perform at its peak.
Give me a call to discuss the technology and how it can be seamlessly implemented into your day-to-day business operations. Explore what could become your most effective and cost-efficient Employee Wellness Programme component that is measured and monitored with confidence and ease.
Contact me for a presentation and demonstration.
Stuart van Tonder
- Skype: stuartvt
- Registered BEMER Business Partner in Southern Africa since 2004.
Alice Lane, Sandton Image courtesy of ZoalBucket on www.skyscrapercity.com