Use BEMER® every day to experience relief and/or full recovery from:
- Diabetic complications
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Kidney disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Auto-immune diseases
- Liver disease
- Male and female reproductive health
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Bone fractures
- Surgical procedures
- Macular degeneration
- the list is extensive…
Why is BEMER® so effective for all conditions, diseases, sports and health maintenance?
- The human body is an incredible multi-cellular organism comprising billions of cells.
- Every single cell performs an average of 4 million chemical reactions per second.
- Cells require a consistent supply of oxygen and nutrients so that they can perform their life-giving metabolic functions.
- The delivery system for oxygen and nutrients is the blood circulation system.
- The vast network of the smallest blood vessels (capillaries) is called the microcirculation.
- The microcirculation comprises 74% of the entire blood circulation system.
- The capillaries are critical for the efficient transfer of oxygen, nutrients and metabolic waste between cells and blood.
- Where you find impaired microcirculation you will find cellular dysfunction.
- When a large enough number of the same cell types dysfunction you will find symptoms of disease.
- BEMER® has been scientifically proven to enhance specific microcirculation parameters ensuring that the cells of your body receive the oxygen and nutrients they need to metabolise correctly.
- BEMER® will give your body the best chance to heal itself and encourage it to stay healthy.
- BEMER® is 100% safe and can be used daily with total confidence regardless of your age or your health status.
Your road to Optimum Health starts with BEMER®.
We will give you your own:
to monitor your progress when you purchase a new BEMER® Classic System or BEMER® Professional System through Get Well Now. Terms and conditions apply.
Call us for a private or group demonstration, and get well now with BEMER®.
Get Well Now SA
An official BEMER® Partner in Southern Africa since 2004.