Tuberculosis Support with BEMER.
“Tuberculosis (TB) is a potentially serious infectious disease that mainly affects your lungs. The bacteria that cause tuberculosis are spread from one person to another through tiny droplets released into the air via coughs and sneezes.
Once rare in developed countries, tuberculosis infections began increasing in 1985, partly because of the emergence of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. HIV weakens a person’s immune system so it can’t fight the TB germs. In the United States, because of stronger control programs, tuberculosis began to decrease again in 1993, but remains a concern.
Many strains of tuberculosis resist the drugs most used to treat the disease. People with active tuberculosis must take several types of medications for many months to eradicate the infection and prevent development of antibiotic resistance.”
Tuberculosis in the lungs makes it very difficult to breathe effectively, which in turn reduces the availability of oxygen throughout the entire body.
With a sustained reduction of life-giving oxygen in the body the cells become acidic and begin to dysfunction. This leads to inefficient biochemical chain reactions that affect the self-regulating and self-healing mechanisms of the body: blood circulation, immune , endocrine and neurological systems.
The body has been very well-designed to heal itself but it needs the right ‘ingredients’ (oxygen, nutrients and water) to do this efficiently. The only way to transport these ‘ingredients’ is through the blood circulation. When blood circulation is impaired you will find diseases and pathological conditions.
Learn how BEMER optimises your blood circulation parameters when you are suffering from tuberculosis, in under eight minutes of daily application, with no known side effects, in the comfort of your home. BEMER also positively influences the immune response, bone density and repair protein activity.
BEMER Systems are 100% safe, are CE and ISO certified as effective medical devices and licensed for sale to the public and healthcare professionals by the South African Department of Health (549/7826).
Use your own BEMER System to:
- reliably increase oxygen saturation levels and microcirculation parameters;
- increase ATP (adenosine triphosphate) production leading to increased energy levels and efficient biochemical reactions in your cells.
- dramatically enhance the delivery of tuberculosis medication;
- naturally optimise the body’s own immune response to the tuberculosis bacteria;
- rapidly reduce inflammation and discomfort;
- effectively reduce the time it takes for medication to eradicate tuberculosis bacteria from the body; and
- safely reduce harmful side effects of pharmaceuticals.
Contact us for more information.